A Chic, charming 1950s bungalow set within a large, lush garden.
Beautiful, all-American 900 sf home with designer interiors surrounded by fruit trees & flowers. NEstled on a verdant quarter acre with mountain peaks in the distance. recently featured in HBO’s Sharp Objects.
keywords: 1950, midcentury, fifties, bungalow, guest house, family, rustic, gothic, garden, orchard, cemetery, rural, nursery, children's room, suburban, family
- Property is 10k square feet. (quarter acre)
- 900 sf bungalow surrounded by a lush, beautiful garden set on a 10,000 sf property
- Wall of ivy and trees is the view out the front window of the house. Can look extremely remote / rural
- Decorated by an interior designer with eclectic rare vintage pieces, art, plants and taxidermy
- Old, rustic garage that was built in the 20s with the original weathered paint job
- Extremely long and useful driveway for staging (roughly 180 feet). Located on a wide street with few houses and ample parking
- Next door neighbor with matching driveway for overflow
- Cemetery across the street and around the corner from mausoleum (regularly used for film staging)
- Film-friendly city and neighborhood
Photo shoots (Stills):
Cast & Crew-
3 people or less: $150/hr
5 people or less: $175/hr
8 people or less: $200/hr
Additional people: Please inquire.
filming rates: Please inquire
Cleaning Fee of $175
NOTE: All photo shoots have a 4 hour minimum. Shoots booked with less than 72 hours notice will be charged an additional $150 fee